I have a confession. In the 3 years that we have lived in our house we have never had curtains on our windows. I’m not sure why. I guess it has never been a priority since they are covered with blinds. Do you have curtains? Well last year we bought new livingroom furniture and although I loved the look of our room it was never complete. I couldn’t put my finger on what was missing until I decided to order some curtains for the front window. We ordered the 84″ Cameron Luxe Microsuede Tab Top Wide Width Panels in Black to match our microsuede couch and decor from Curtainworks.com.
Other than the Halloween decorations in the “After” picture I love the new look. It totally gave me the thing I was missing – a completed room! Once I received the curtains I immediately washed them, as per the instructions and they held up great. I dried them in the dryer too and didn’t have to press them when they were finished. I’m not too sure why I put it off all these years, but I’m so thankful to have found Curtainworks online. They have tons of various curtains, sheers, top treatments, and hardware to choose from and you can even request swatches. Shipping is free on all orders over $100 too – an added bonus!
Would you like some curtains for your unfinished room or do you have a room that needs a fashion update?
Tell me what room you needs curtains for and why .
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (10 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook with my other blog Life with Lisa. (2 entries)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Visit the sponsors site and tell me which curtains you would pick out for your home decor makeover. (1 entry)
10. Vote for me to get a new kitchen from Sears and KitchenAid here. (5 entries)
This giveaway will end November 30th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org or through random selector installed on my site and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)email@example.com. US entries only. This listing is compliments of Curtainworks.com and they provided me curtains to review, but my opinion is 100% mine and honest!